UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Anyone into Medicom's Real Action Heroes?

Hey gang, I have been checking these out for about a year now, and almost picked up a few before, but wasn't sure do to the price. Having said that, I saw the Spawn last year at SDCC, and almost fainted. I put in a preorder for this dude months ago, and he finally showed up today. It quite possibly may be my favorite toy/collectible I own, aside from the Peter Parker/Spiderman minimate of course ;)

So anyone else here into these RAH's?

spawnmed.jpg

and some comparison shots

spawnmedsent.jpgspawnmedthor.jpg

Thats awesome. I would love to get my hands on a RAH Ultraman and I've been looking at maybe getting one of the RAH Darth Vaders.

That Spawn is wicked.

Thats awesome. I would love to get my hands on a RAH Ultraman and I've been looking at maybe getting one of the RAH Darth Vaders.

That Spawn is wicked.

Hey Shane, the Ultra man is another one I'd like to grab. This dude is so cool looking in person, the pictures(as cool as I tried to get him to look) do Spawn no justice at all. The way the costume moves is so smooth when posing him, and the cape is like pleather and can be shaped all different ways too. Well worth the money i Think, I will be getting more, just not as frequently as other toys/collectibles

Hey Shane, I got the Spawn for $129, which I thought was pretty fair compared to most, like you said, which go for about $150

Deadpool, I love the Venom Punisher, and also the regular Venom....one of those might be my next purchase.

Go with the Venom/Punisher. Best of both worlds.