UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

DC wave one problem??

Leroy

hey all. When i got series 1 of the Dc minimates i Keenly opened the Joker/Harley pack and after taking off Harleys cowl i got a bit of a shock

Picture002-2.jpg

Under the mask was BRUCE WAYNE. Did this happen to anyone else or was i just unlucky??

hey all. When i got series 1 of the Dc minimates i Keenly opened the Joker/Harley pack and after taking off Harleys cowl i got a bit of a shock

Under the mask was BRUCE WAYNE. Did this happen to anyone else or was i just unlucky??

LOL that's funny :P I havent seen that before and a lot of people have opened packs of these, guess you were just unlucky.

I'll take a look in my parts bin, I think I might have a spare Harley head that will help you fix the problem.

T.

That's sort of freaky. You know, I've never taken the mask off of my Harley. I wonder....

....yeah, some things you're better off not knowing.

That's bizzarre; somebody on the "assembly-line" is having a good laugh! Bruce is known for taking-on other aliases (Matches Malone, etc.) to infiltrate crime organizations, but this time he may have gone too far!