UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Multiple Man

blizzerd

I feel like we NEED Multiple Man in an upcoming wave. Any costume is fine (most people seem to prefer Modern, but I happen to prefer the X-Factor/TAS costume)

How many of you would wet yourselves over the following 2-Pack?

Multiple Man (Smiling) & Multiple Man (Snarling)

Variant: Multiple Man (Smiling) & Multiple Man (Yelling)

I know I'd track down quite a few of the set, as well as multiple variants.

I like the current "no-costume" look for Madrox, but I don't think it would work well as a Minimate. His realistic look would be odd in a group of brightly-colored, cape and mask wearing Minimates.

I do think that a Multiple Man in his original costume or X-Factor costume would look great by himself or in a crowd of Minimates. Make it a four-pack with different faces for each figures, and I'd buy it.

I like the current "no-costume" look for Madrox, but I don't think it would work well as a Minimate. His realistic look would be odd in a group of brightly-colored, cape and mask wearing Minimates.

Like Professor X? Chameleon? Peter Parker? Kingpen? Patch? Gwen Stacy? Mary Jane? Luke Cage?

There are plenty of non-costumed MiniMates in the Marvel line, not to even mentioned the characters with dark costumes. I think he'd fit in very well, and I'd love to see him come out. I wholly support the multiple faces idea, too.

Hopefully, X-Factor will continue to do well, and we'll get him. I've loved Multiple Man for a long time, but especially in the new comic.

I think that's a pretty good idea for a normal & exclusive 2-pack. The whole point of doing Multiple Man would be to have several of him. If there were a Marvel Legends Multiple Man (I don't know if there was one) it would be fairly expensive to build an army of dupes. But in Minimate form, it would be relatively cheap to get several. And no matter what costume, he would look dynamic simply because you'd have several of him.

I say, bring on Multiple Man!

Yeah, I think if Madrox were to be done, he should be in the old green costume with the dots on the chest. Maybe a trenchcoat for spice. I'm a big fan of the classic comic looks, especially the X-men. *hugs blue Cyclops*

• 3 weeks later...