UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Are These Good Prices?

God Magnus

Just confirming we're talking US dollars, as that's fairly close to the Aus dollar prices I paid for those items before they began to price slash and that was reasonable at the time, US dollar prices, well...

Just confirming we're talking US dollars, as that's fairly close to the Aus dollar prices I paid for those items before they began to price slash and that was reasonable at the time, US dollar prices, well...

Yeah, it's US dollars. I seem to remember the Stealth Batwing being a convention exclusive so that doesn't seem horribly unreasonable to me. How much was the Batcave at retail?

I want to say those are pretty close to what they retailed for initially GM, I'm just not sure that's what the person paid for them. Both Tower(Stealth Batwing) and TRU's blew these out at half off the original prices and with TRU's it went even lower eventually. I remember helping folks out on the old AA forum back in the day on these. Unfortunately I don't have any extras or I would help you out ;) You started out at the best place to ask, but you might also check out eBay. Is this someone you know or off of a site?

$29.99 for the Stealth Batwing is way too much. Y es, it was a con exclusive but they are easy to get a hold of. I just did a quick completed items search on eBay and found a few that had sold recently: one for $12.00 and one for $8.50.

And $39.95 is a little high for the Batcave as well although it doesn't turn up on eBay quite as frequently as the Stealth Batwing. I found an auction for one that ended without selling for $29.99.

Keep watching eBay, you should be able to find lower prices and pick up some extra M inimates with the money you saved.

The ones I'm looking at are from eBay. I'm more interested in the Batcave right now and that's the first I've seen complete since I started looking. All the others were sans figures. Oh, and I just looked in the seller's store and found the three Mar.vel two-packs that I just saw at Target today for $4.99 each listed at $35.00. Maybe I will wait for a bit. If anybody could point me in the direction of a more reasonably priced Batcave set I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks, everybody!