UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Quick BSG Customs.

Hey Folks,

Well I got my case of BSG mates today and finally had the parts to monkey around with some QC's

I wanted to not just to do 'uniform swaps' but to give things a ;ittle bit of spin, hence fat lee :)

These pix were taken in crappy lighting so dont look that great but it's just for fun so...

Sharron & Fat Lee...

sharonfatlee.jpg

Aaron Doral (No5) & Doc Cottle (needs a kingpin cigar hand repainted as a cigarette, just didn't have one spare.)

doralcottle.jpg

Waddaya think? - have some more ideas but need time to tinker!

BTW Please post your BSG quickies here too :)

T.

p.s. I was undecided on posting these here or in the custom thread but decided here would get more of you joining in.

Excellent, excellent.

And I trust you'll be submitting these recipes to the quick customs list?

I've had fun playing around putting different heads into the Viper pilot flightsuit. Mostly regular faces, but some super hero heads, too. Plain silliness, but fun. :)

I'm playin', I'm playin'...geez... :tongue:

After looking through Ady's parts bin an idea stuck me....and I'm still giggling.

All three of 'em were simply part swaps, but what joy have they brought me...and I hope you all will smile with me.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/rodbender875...m/ph//my_photos

*For some reason I can't type "looking through Ady's parts bin" Every time I try to edit it it keeps coming up "Ady's parts bin". Anyone have any ideas?

Ady's PARTS BIN.....why can't I type this?

Ady's, Ady's, Ady's, Ady's ,Ady's ,Ady's

This is just weird, lol.

Let's see if I can type..."the parts bin was mine"

*For some reason I can't type "looking through Ady's parts bin" Every time I try to edit it it keeps coming up "Ady's parts bin". Anyone have any ideas?

Ady's PARTS BIN.....why can't I type this?

Ady's, Ady's, Ady's, Ady's ,Ady's ,Ady's

This is just weird, lol.

Let's see if I can type..."the parts bin was mine"

I did wonder way you were playing with Ady's parts :o

http://www.minimatemultiverse.com/index.ph...ost&p=32048

explains a lot... at least you didn't get a name change :)

T.

Here are a few of my quick customs. I tried to stick with honest snap-together customs, the only part that was modified was a quick paint job on Caprica Six's trenchcoat. Keep in mind I've only watched the first season (but I'm changing that as fast as I can!), so my character choices are a bit limited.

First up, Billy Keikeya; a bit uninspiring, but then, I'm still waiting for the character to come into his own.

QC%20Billy.jpg

My version of Caprica Six. This is right before she kicks the snot out of Boomer, who also happens to be in the shot (Caprica Boomer, that is).

QC%20Capr%20Boomer&Six.jpg

Out of many pilot head swaps, I finally tried to actually capture a specific character, Crashdown:

QC%20Crash.jpg

And finally, an example of why the original Cylons didn't win their war, they just didn't have the human-impersonation-trick polished:

QC%20Six%20betatest.jpg

Enjoy. :D

Yay that's the spirit as JL said good stuff Cappy! :)

Pilot headswaps are fun, I have a few more planned but am still jugglin parts to get something I'm happy with.

Also I'm glad I'm not the only one to make the Transvestite-Cylon.. ;)

T.

Also I'm glad I'm not the only one to make the Transvestite-Cylon.. ;)

Oh yeah? Let's see it!

(Can a toaster really be considered to be cross-dressing? I mean, technically they don't have a gender to start with...)

(Can a toaster really be considered to be cross-dressing? I mean, technically they don't have a gender to start with...)

Oh yeah? Then why are there male and female sides to a cable?

[geek] Actually it's the connectors that have gender not the cable[/geek] :D

EDIT: unless you are talking comics and the hard to find Cable/Deadpool Transvestite house of M crosover?

T.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not making any frakkin' more BSG customs, dammit!

WARNING: Major Season 2 Spoilers Included:

So, I made the above quick customs after watching Season 1. Let's take a look at who I created:

Caprica Six: first episode of Season 2 Starbuck impales her on rebar -- cross that one off the list. Not a huge deal, there are plenty of Sixes floating around out there.

Crashdown: not long after, Crashdown disappoints all our expectations. Any one seeing a pattern here?

Billy: just watched that episode today. And boy am I pissed! :verymad: I liked that character. Damn producers.

So, who is left? Caprica Boomer? After the baby drops, I don't give her a snowflake's chance in hell. (And if anyone knows different, don't tell me! (I'm only halfway through Season 2.)

Maybe, maybe, I should make an Ellen Tigh custom. Then I'd feel better. :tongue:

• 4 months later...