UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

im so lost

ive had a super busy life for the past few months and when i come back, things are all crazy!! i've missed so much. theres spiderman movie mates coming out?? what else have i missed? whats going on?

oh! and i dont know what ever happened with the secret santa, but thank you so much for my gift secret santa!

ive had a super busy life for the past few months and when i come back, things are all crazy!! i've missed so much. theres spiderman movie mates coming out?? what else have i missed? whats going on?

oh! and i dont know what ever happened with the secret santa, but thank you so much for my gift secret santa!

Wow where to start... How about welcome back!

Lets start with Spidey 3 minimates. yes there are 2 waves of em...

http://www.minimatemultiverse.com/index.ph...ost&p=32750

Also as you're a spidey fan this thread might interest you...

http://www.minimatemultiverse.com/index.ph...ost&p=28718

Other than that there is tons of news and releases of BSG, DC and Marvel stuff. Not to mention BSG, 24, Back to the future and Rocky mates.

T.

p.s. Glad you liked the Secret Santa gift, it was Spidey related, xmas'y and downright cheesy so I seemed perfect.

To rip from Global Frequency:

"look mum, Spider-man's a girl - and she looks like us!"

just thought it'd fit.

I'll go home now.

Jo

Welcome home, spideey!

You've missed are a wave of Cylons (both classic and modern) last December, a Starbuck exclusive, Battlestar Galactica Wave 1; DC Direct Waves 1 and 2; Marvel Wave 14 (X3 movie) and Spider-Man 3 exclusive Red and Black Spideys (which look to be re-issued this summer).

Coming up next is DC Wave 3 in April. I'm sure we'll let you know with plenty of advance warning as each new wave comes up. So relax, enjoy the ride, and save your pennies.