UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Case Breakdown

neolego

There is no way I'm going to go without Transforming Vemon, even if that means buying a case. I've never bought a case before. Can someone give me the breakdown? Is it 10 or 12 packs? How many Variants, 1? Just wondering before I pour the money in. Thanks. neo

A case is 12x 2 packs. So you get a total of 24 minimates, and if I am remembering correctly, you only get one variant per case. If your only real desire in ordering a case is to get the variant, you may want to look into the option over at Stuckakid to preorder the full set plus variant, as opposed to a whole case. It's much cheaper that way (if all you're wanting is one variant).

Sadly, Stuckakid is now sold out of the Set With Variant sets for both waves 17 and 18. They sell out pretty quickly.

Awesome, thanks guys. I may tried to pre-order from Cornerstore, but the more I look at the Spider-Man 3 line the more I like it. I may just want to get a case anyway, besides That Peter Parker jacket would make a nice custom and you can never use too many cameras. Dunno, I'm still debating. Thanks for the info guys. neo

My order for a full case is in at Stuckakid. As far as Cornerstore goes, I've had several orders with them. Some have shown up right away and some took quite a while. Otherwise, I have no complaints. Toywiz.com is another story all together.

Get a case...you won't be sorry. Plus, they come with the handy-dandy minimates display box. :)

As far as Cornerstore goes for me, I've gotten pretty much everything. Except on one occasion where everyone got their mates for a particular release and I had not. ($100.00+ order) I actually had to send them several emails and they didn't give me my complete order. I was short one variant and till this day never received it and I got tired of pestering them with emails. I think they dropped the ball and where scrambling to get all the peices for my order. There seems to be a fluxuation at times. I know a lot of people have ordered from them without problems, but they messed up with me and it could have been a one time thing. Not trying to scare anyone off. They have filled pretty much all my orders and at one time was a happy customer. They used to be my place of choice.

Edited:

Eeep! I have cases ordered for every single wave from Cornerstore Comics from todays DC figs all the way through 18. I hope I don't get stiffed--it was a lot of money.

I order a case now because not only do I want the variant, I want the regular set as well. I also like having extras just to collect in package, custom fodder (not that I ever get around to customizing, grumble grumble).

No, its never a bad idea to have some spares laying around, so I'm about in the mindset that I order a case of each wave now. As said before, they make for good MIB and loose displays, custom fodder, and also they make for good eBay gold and trading fodder. You order a case of Spidey 3 and you don't want your extra sets, there's always someone trolling eBay or even up here looking to pick up a set or two.

Thats good to know JL. They are a small operation and usually close around the different Cons. Its no good to pay for items, especially a variant, and never get them.