UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Sup People?

Hey everybody, I just wanted to introduce myself. My name's R. J. and I new to the boards. I've been a MiniMates collector since the beginning. I mainly collect Marvel but I also love all of the 2" mates, I own just about all of them. Since things are starting to pick up in MiniMates World I decided to join a forum to discus all of the new stuff coming out. I'm really excited about the Battlestar MiniMates, I can't wait to get my hands on them. I plan on getting a digital camera soon, when I do I'll show you guys my collection.

Well, I'm really looking forward to getting to know all of you guys here. I'll be seeing you around, l8r peps.

-- R. J.

Good to have you here, R.J.! Marvel's awesome!

It's always good to find another long term 'minigeek' for the boards, makes us feel much less like a minority ;)

Too true, too true...

Glomit

It's always good to find another long term 'minigeek' for the boards, makes us feel much less like a minority ;)

I'm glad that I can help. :)

And thanks for the welcome guys, I can already tell that I'm going to like it here. C-yah on the boards.

Hi Welcome to the boards! this forum is the best!