UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Was the NYCC Starbuck bag different from the Toy Fair Starbuck bag?

Does anyone know if the baggie for the Starbuck handed out at the Minimate Panel at The New York Comic Con was different from the one handed out at Toy Fair? My guess is that they were the same, but it's possible they had different labels like the 2003 blanks. I know we (MMMV) didn't have any representation at the Panel, but I'm hoping that someone has heard details or has maybe seen an eBay auction with a different bag.

I figured I would ask you guys before bothering DSTChuck with such a mundane question. :P

Does anyone know if the baggie for the Starbuck handed out at the Minimate Panel at The New York Comic Con was different from the one handed out at Toy Fair? My guess is that they were the same, but it's possible they had different labels like the 2003 blanks. I know we (MMMV) didn't have any representation at the Panel, but I'm hoping that someone has heard details or has maybe seen an eBay auction with a different bag.

I figured I would ask you guys before bothering DSTChuck with such a mundane question. :P

Rumors I'm hearing are that they're the same. Rumors also say they might have some at WonderCon too...

T.

Rumors I'm hearing are that they're the same. Rumors also say they might have some at WonderCon too...

T.

Oh man, I am going to WonderCon on Sunday, but I am sure if they have any there, they will all be gone by then.

T.

Oh man, I am going to WonderCon on Sunday, but I am sure if they have any there, they will all be gone by then.

Grab as many as possible! :tongue:

Well I just got back from Wondercon and had an opportunity to meet and talk briefly with DST Matt. Matt is a really nice guy. He's definitely very easy to talk. DST has a lot of great products coming out, and it looks like it is going to be a very expensive year for many of us. On the non-minimates side, I also liked the Wrath of Khan figures and the classic Mego repros.

Pretty much all the major news regarding new minimates has been covered at Toyfair and the NY Comic Con.