UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Figured I'd make my first post an intro, cause y'know, courtesy and all.

I'm Void, 20, I reside in (ugh) Little Rock, Arkansas. And I just recently got into collecting Minimates, my first set was Unmasked Spidey/Doc Ock in like, Summer 2005. Then I never could find anymore, and kinda lost interest, but recently I determined I'd start collecting them again, the Speed Racer sets brought me back in (ironically I never purchased them though), I decided to go back to Minimates because: They're inexpensive, fun, and they don't take up much space.

At present I have the aforementioned Spidey/Ock set, as well as the Astonishing X-Men four pack, Kitty Pryde/Beast, and Riot Attack Spider-Man/Spiderwoman. Pretty small collection, but I plan to add more as they become more readily available at brick and mortar stores out here, when the Spidey-3 wave hits, I am SO there. I also plan to visit a few places that may have them when I visit my parents in San Antonio in a few weeks.

Other interests are early-mid 90's comics (Sandman, Maximum Carnage era Spidey, etc), retro gaming (Genesis, Dreamcast, NeoGeo Pocket Color, aww yeah), and um current gaming as well I guess, wrestling (I also collect Toybiz's TNA line), The X-Files, generally horrible TV shows/movies, and some anime (Cowboy Bebop, Initial D, Bleach, Fist of the North Star, etc).

Umm that's me basically.

Heeey everybodeh.

Hmm, at present I'm still on my PS2, haven't had the cash to afford a 360, Wii, or a PS3. I plan to possibly someday purchase an X-Box 360 and a Wii.

Right now I really get the most enjoyment out of my DS and PSP.

Yaay! A Wii fan! :thumbsup: I haven't played it yet, I just think it's cool...

Welcome!

Glomit

welcome :D

the wii is fun for a time, but if u dont purchase more games it can start to bore u(like in my case)

btw i loved maximum carnage too :)

its really cewl :D

I'm Void, 20, I reside in (ugh) Little Rock, Arkansas.

I know what you mean, I live in Fayetteville, AR attending the U of A and this place is so boring but still better than the Rock. You might be the only other person in Arkansas that collects minimates besides myself

I'm Void, 20, I reside in (ugh) Little Rock, Arkansas.

I know what you mean, I live in Fayetteville, AR attending the U of A and this place is so boring but still better than the Rock. You might be the only other person in Arkansas that collects minimates besides myself

Yeah I figured there weren't many of us here. This is a boring-in-general state I suppose.

Also heh yeah, Ellen Feiss, I'm kind of a fan of hers (not like creepy obsessively) just that she reminds me a lot of myself, so whenever I can't think of a decent sig or avatar I just use her. I figured she had been all but forgotten of. Back when her commercial first ran I had kind of a crush on her (and it was okay back then since we were both the same age pretty much), haha, good times.