UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Because I should have done it earlier...

Hi, I'm Jo.

I've been collecting the C3 minimates since I heard about the DC mates last Summer and remembered seeing a Flash figure in Nightviper's sig (on the Allspark).

I collect Transformers as well as comics, particularly Wildstorm, of which I have everything, and recent DC trades, as well as a fewbits of image, Marvel and a lot of Vertigo trades. I'm also a roleplayer and GW wargamer and have been playing for about 15 years.

Despite all of this, I have a loving girlfriend of three years so far.

I work in Derby, where I act as a mediator for other disabled people who wish to access community care services. I used to be the secretary for Leicester's Equality and Diversity Partnership, so it'll likely be me who pulls you up on any offensive dialogue. I usually can't be bothered though :tongue:

Plus it should be said, I've not noticed any here yet.

One essay, one month late.

Hi all,

Jo

Hey Jo,

You should check out hasbrotoyshop.com and click on Special Offers, there's a bunch of Transformers that have been marked down. I don't know what the shipping is like to the UK, though.

Welcome!

Jad

Hasbrotoyshop don't ship to the UK.

It's a longstanding annoyance.

Plus I'm mostly buying Japanese for now - I'm not interested in Titaniums or the movie toys, so was hoping to save some money this year.

Until they announced the new minimates, that is.

Jo