UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

A line resurrected??

Glomit

Okay, so I was just checking some things out when I came across this (see bottom). Don't know if everyone's seen it or not, but is Buffy coming back.... with a new producer???!!!

If this is already common knowledge, I'm gonna feel like an idiot. I've just been out of it for a few days

EDIT: Okay, I feel like an idiot :blush: .

ANOTHER EDIT: Sorry about the link. If you're not a radical it doesn't work.

Glomit

I think he's referring to the Buffy line mentioned at the bottom of the 'top secret' section from Matt (page 1, right hand side).

DST has had the Buffy license since Palisades went under. There was quite a bit of speculation that Buffy 'mates would be announced as one of the upcoming lines (pre-Toy Fair). Unfortunately that didn't happen. Yet. There's always SDCC....

I'd like to buy Buffy mates. But doubt if I could right now. It's laughable innit? Last year was a veritable drought this year it's a positive deluge of 2 inch plasticness. I'm already skipping 24, I think I'd have to skip the Buff stuff too. Just Marvel, DC and BSG for me.