UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

24 minimate pics from NY comic con '07

• 2 weeks later...
that President Palmer!!! YAY i can finally make my minimate Allstate commericials!!!!

Lol!!! I can't wait to see that one.

And I'm glad that I'll finally be able to have Elisha Cuthbert in the palm of my hand. ;)

Kim Bauer looks HOT!!! are they gonna have Tony Almedia? and is that President Palmer!!! YAY i can finally make my minimate Allstate commericials!!!!

Right now we are getting 2 boxed sets and 2 exclusive 2-packs. Each boxed set is from a season. Season 1 boxed set is Jack Bauer, President Palmer, Nina Meyers, and Victor Drizen (SP?) with an exclusive 2 pack that includes "End of the Day" Jack Bauer and Kim Bauer. The other boxed set is from season 2 and includes Jack Bauer (with sunglasses), Tony Almeda, Michelle Deskler, and George Mason with an exclusive 2 pack that includes Jack on a stretcher and Nina in Chains. So far we don't know where the 2-packs are "exclusive" to. Hope that helps. I just hope they sell well because I want a Wayne, Curtis, and Chloe figure :). neo