UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

I'm new, be nice to me

Hi- I've been collecting comic books and figures since the late 70's. I'm 36 and hail from the eastside of Detroit. I'm divorced with the greatest 5 year old son anyone could ask for!!!! He's my avatar here :biggrin: I mostly collect Spidey items and Valiant Comics. I have recently had a HUGE health problem which has forced me to sell my house and take residence else where for the time being. As a result I sold off all my figures except a few Spideys. I ran across a auction on ebay for these minimates and I started doing searches all over the internet and found a really cool site which linked over to here.

I don't have any minimates yet but because of the small size, lower price, and low shipping cost (if I buy off ebay) I think I'll start a collection of these, they look soo friggin cool!! Of course I'll start with the Spidey and Spidey related minimates.

Thanks and I hope to stick around awhile, forum looks pretty cool at first glance. :thumbsup:

Cheers,

SquirreL

Thank for the nice welcome guys....well, I made my first MM purchase last night on ebay. I got the Sue Richards/Thing-powerhouse pack for $4.50 shipped and the x-men 4 pack w/dvd for $9 shipped!

Today I made a stop at my LCS and picked up Spiderman-unmasked/Dr.Octopus & Spiderman-masked/Gwen Stacy for $5 each box ($10 total)

I have started a want/have list in my signature :biggrin:

I think I'm addicted already! :teehee: My 5 yr old will dig em' :tongue:

Thank for the nice welcome guys....well, I made my first MM purchase last night on ebay. I got the Sue Richards/Thing-powerhouse pack for $4.50 shipped and the x-men 4 pack w/dvd for $9 shipped!

Today I made a stop at my LCS and picked up Spiderman-unmasked/Dr.Octopus & Spiderman-masked/Gwen Stacy for $5 each box ($10 total)

I have started a want/have list in my signature :biggrin:

I think I'm addicted already! :teehee: My 5 yr old will dig em' :tongue:

Oh yeah, you've become addicted. Deal with it.

Welcome aboard. You've picked a great time to start in on Minimates, especially Spider-Man. There's going to be a LOT of Spideys coming down the pipeline this year!

Welcome aboard. You've picked a great time to start in on Minimates, especially Spider-Man. There's going to be a LOT of Spideys coming down the pipeline this year!

what he said :thumbsup: Welcome to the madness, we're here to help you with the addiction..., I mean welcome aboard :biggrin: