UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Justice League of America!

Nestlé

Same goes for me. I like 52 a lot. Really good stories. I think Justice League is better. Really cool stuff going on there. I have also enjoyed WW.

I just heard from my comic guy today that they messed up with WW #5. Apparently it is supposed to be the last part of the first story arc. Now it is going to be a stand alone story before the second arc starts in #6. We are going to have to wait for an annual or one-shot to see the conclusion of the first arc. Which means we will not get to see Diana become Wonder Woman again in Wonder Woman. Not a huge surprise since we already have been watching Diana as Wonder Woman in Justice League.

Cobra Racer - Here's an article on that WW#5: LINK

I don't read 52, but I have been reading Justice League and WW. I'm a Marvel guy, but I picked up WW because of Heinberg and JL because I heard so much good stuff about Meltzer. I'm not disappointed at all, but I will probably drop WW now that Heinberg isn't around. And I'm conflicted about JL. It's been a good story so far, but the crossover coming up makes me want to drop it. I didn't expect nor want a crossover into another title... but it's been good... but I don't know or understand the JSA... but it's only 2 extra issues... but I still need to financially recover from the Civil War event... I guess I'll decide at the end of the first arc of JL.