UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Where to Buy?

jakeeyes

Hey guys. First timer, here. I was a long time member of the ill-gotten AACC but haven't been able to get much lately. Anyone know where the best online site for minimate purchasing is? I'd love to get my hands on the new DC mates, but don't have a local shop around me (unless I don't know of one here in Little Rhody. If that's the case, that info would be great too!). Thanks in advance!

One word, Stuckakid. They are VERY professional, I can't imagine anyone having a bad thing to say about them, I do all my pre-orders and anything else I can order from them. I even did my secret santa through them and the recognized who i was and threw in some freebies. They have banners all over this site you can't go wrong! :)

Cornerstorecomics are good people too... theyre a wee bit pricier than Stuckakid but not by too bad.

My one issue with Stuckakid is I wish they'd order/sell more product... they sell out of a lot of minimate orders very quickly, and if you blink, you miss them. If your business is doing that well - expand !