UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Ch, ch, ch, changes...

We're moving on up :P

I've just paid for the next years hosting (I know we have 3 months left but our bandwidth usage is gonna max out on this account) and am in the process of transferring the domain name to a new registrar, as the current one is both overly expensive and rather sucky. (plus my @minimatemultiverse.com address has never worked :()

So if there are some down-timey blips or weird holding pages showing up over the next five days then that's why, don't panic!

So you'll all be glad to know that the next year of hosting and .comishness is covered, and if we outgrow this host I'll actually be terrified. (side note, anyone want bandwidth/web space, ask me nicely I now have rather a lot...)

All donations up until now have been put towards covering our losses for last year, that was up until December when we wrote off last years losses and started saving towards this year. Now obviously the insane growth has forced our hands with this change a little and we've taken ourselves a little of guard.

Long story short if anyone wants to paypal me (adycarter@gmail.com) $150 it would be appreciated as hosting/domain aside we still need to cover the board license for this coming year. :P Hell if you want to paypal me $1479.59 I'd love it even more :D

(A man can dream right :P, seriously though it would be nice, I can um, by you something nice with our AFX earnings?)

Dont worry if you cant/dont donate, its not expected and I wont love you any less :P

Cheers, Ady

(who hates making posts that ask for money :()