UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Some more Toy Fair 07` pics

Actually, I think your pics are the first to confirm that Zombie Hulk has a bigger chest piece (a la Thing without the shoulder pads). Yours are also the first I've seen of Hydroman's legs and a better look at Venom. Can't believe they didn't go with the fingered hands again.

Spider-man box set, not familiar with that, is it anything to do with the Spidey 3 Movie?

It has been suggested that these figures are to Spider-Man 3 what the Target X-Men rereleases were to The Last Stand. We saw an official X3 wave as well so an official Spider-Man 3 wave is almost guaranteed.

Spider-man box set, not familiar with that, is it anything to do with the Spidey 3 Movie?

It's not an official movie line, but it seems to mirror some of the characters from the movie. They are visible in the first picture up on the pedestal. The line up seems to be a new red and blue Spider-Man, a battle-damaged black Spider-Man, a big chested Venom (possibly with extended tongue), a big chested Sandman (with sand accessory not pictured) and a Hydroman (with water accessories not pictured).

On an unrelated note, it looks like the Classic Spider-Man Boxed Set is going to run about $19.99 while the newer waves of Marvel Minimates will be $6.99 per set.

There was also a "cabinet" there that had some SM3 related merch displayed in it. No pics were allowed. Some good stuff coming though.

Diamond said that Marvel is the only one wanting the Minimates packed in boxes, most others will be in the blister packs.

I really hate the boxes! They don`t look as nice, and are hard to merchandise with limited shelf space. Hanging them on the wall or other slat board displays much better for sales.

Guys, the Radical Confidential cleary states Spider-man 3 minimates. Plus there is also poster. I'm sure there was stuff that wasn't shown or will be shown based on the actual movie. I agree it's a strategy to re-release comic based characters when the movie comes out. I really can't wait to see the SM3 stuff!!!

I just looked back over the Radical Confidential and its been changed to say Spider-Man minimates. Either there was some very last minute problems with the license or they're just making us wait on Spidey 3.

There was also a "cabinet" there that had some SM3 related merch displayed in it. No pics were allowed. Some good stuff coming though.

Diamond said that Marvel is the only one wanting the Minimates packed in boxes, most others will be in the blister packs.

I really hate the boxes! They don`t look as nice, and are hard to merchandise with limited shelf space. Hanging them on the wall or other slat board displays much better for sales.

Did this SM3 merch happen to include minimates?

I just looked back over the Radical Confidential and its been changed to say Spider-Man minimates. Either there was some very last minute problems with the license or they're just making us wait on Spidey 3.

That sucks! :verymad: I'll be really dissapointed. If it's cancelled, I just don't see what else matters for news.

That sucks! :verymad: I'll be really dissapointed. If it's cancelled, I just don't see what else matters for news.

+1, I really want to see SM3 minimates. They can really make the movie black costume look cool

All I can say is, and I quote myself, " I will spend every last dime on Minimates. I will risk it all. I've got passion, and in this twisted world we live in...Minimates, and only Minimates, keep me sane." - endquote WW4M.

Ok, I'll say more.

Does anyone have, or can point me in the direction of the 6 piece giant x-men set?

I'll would put it all on the line for a Black Symbiote Spidey, any takers?

Santa Spidey, anyone?

C'Mon, waiting for all these mates to come out is making me crazy!

"Waitin' on mates is like waitin' on babies!"- WW4M

WW4M