UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Mr. Fantastic's feet

rickyroma

Today I went to target and I got the Human Torch/ Mr. Fantastic two-pack. I got it because I wanted a Mr. fantastic with c3 feet. But when I opened the box I found that his feet were normal and not c3. Is this the same with all the other Target Mr. Fantastics? Or did this happen just to me?

B)

Perhaps in the six hours during the weekend that this thread as been here, no one that has bought that pack from target has visited.

Isnt the Targer HT/Mr F just the regular wave version anyways, in which case it will have regular feet.

Mr. F from the box set has C3 feet.

Not true. In my 10 pack Mr. Fantastic had normal feet and so did the one reviewed at Minimates Central. The Mr. Fantastic from series 8 that was reviewed on Minimates Central did have C3 feet.

B)

Yeah they don't add C3 feet on to the Target 2-packs if they didn't have C3 feet to begin with. I remember a lot of us getting excited cos they'd re-released a Spidey set and we were all waiting to see if finally we could get a main-line Spidey with C3 feet.

Yeah they don't add C3 feet on to the Target 2-packs if they didn't have C3 feet to begin with. I remember a lot of us getting excited cos they'd re-released a Spidey set and we were all waiting to see if finally we could get a main-line Spidey with C3 feet.

But the original wave Mr F DID have C3 feet didnt he? Or am I going crazy?

Most likely, Target paid for them and AA/ DST made them all with normal feet because it was cheaper. But this is still speculation :P

B)

I doubt that cost was an issue, it will have just been down to what molds were available at the time (I beleive that was Chucks reasoning for Spidey not having C3 feet)

Most likely, Target paid for them and AA/ DST made them all with normal feet because it was cheaper. But this is still speculation :P

B)

I doubt that cost was an issue, it will have just been down to what molds were available at the time (I beleive that was Chucks reasoning for Spidey not having C3 feet)

Hey, you're usually right, so why argue...

B)

Well, here's a stat sheet:

Wave 8: C3 Feet

TRU 10 pk: Nomal Feet

F4 Boxset: C3 Feet

Target: ?