UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wow, I'm not dead...

Hello! Remember Me? :teehee:

Sorry been kinda vacant this past month and a bit, work is insanely insane and I've barely had five minutes to post but it seems to all be sorted now!

So um, yeah sorry to all the people whos PM's I havent replied to (yes I know I tend to post more often than I reply to PMs even when Im semi vacant but thats down to my cell been able to reply to threads but not PMs (No I have no idea why) but anyways... (oh and MSN has gone funny on me and I seem to be getting auto signed in during the night, remember Im on UK time, so Im not ignoring you chances are Im asleep)

Theres a new Rocky and 24 section on the board now, as they now meet my ever changing criteria to deserve their own section, no doubt there may well end up been a few more sections now TF is starting up :D

As always these sections are for discussion of the mates and ANYTHING related to the shows etc, just like we talk BSG in the BSG mates section.

On a related note this really is the year of the Minimate, our current web traffic is EIGHT TIMES what it was in November, January was a huge month that saw us come in 1gb under our bandwidth limit, and it seems we will breech that in Feb (which is both good and bad)

As always any suggestions on new sections and stuff would be greatly appreciated, oh and some of you will have noticed that there hasnt been a contest for a while, thats because to be honest I got a little sick of the drama that was forming around them, they will be coming back but not just yet. What people need to remember is that this site costs around $1500 a year to keep running, and thats before our incredibly awesome contest prizes are taken into account, and as has been pointed out only ONE of our contests thus far had prizes donated from DST, the rest have come from members etc.

Please remember to check out the Wiki where cyc is doing some amazing work, and keep an eye on the blogs too, heck why not start your own!

Keep on loving the minis,

Ady!

(oh and can some one PLEASE pick me up a BSG CYlon pack from Suncoast/FYE)