UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Blogs..

TBT!

Hey Folks,

I know we have a blog feature and have had some cool stuff posted there but how often do we check em out?

I know that I forget it's there and probably only look once every few days or when I think about posting, is it this invisible to others?

Just wanted to get your thoughts, is this the best feature ever and i'm missing something or is it something that will die out through a lack of attention?

T.

I love both reading and writing Blogs. It's something that I like to take my time with. I haven't actually written a new one since the first of the year. Since you've brought it up I need to get on that.

My thought is that many people don't actually read them. My blog is on my MySpace (neolego's MySpace. MySpace has a counter so I can see everyone that reads or replies to my Blog. I only have about 50 friends, but the average hit rate is about 5-8 hits a blog. So, I guess that while there are a few (like me :) ) most people seem to not care about Blogs or maybe they just don't understand them. Either way, I think they rock! neo

Dude, sorry to double post, but I didn't realize that we were able to Blog on this site. How awesome is that. At first I just thought you were just talking about Blogs in general. This is actually the first I've heard about Blogs. I am going to go through now and read some, and then I'm going to post some of my own. Awesome, thanks for the post TBT!!! neo

DUDE, even cooler is I just double posted and it magically appeared at the end of my 1st post. This site is MAGICALLY DELICIOUS! neo