UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Rocky Box Set #1 Solicitation

rockyminimatesbo6.jpg

A Diamond Select Release! An Art Asylum Design and Sculpt! Celebrating the triumphant return of Rocky Balboa to theaters, this Rocky box set brings MiniMates into the ring, and includes Workout Rocky, Mickey, Adrian, and the quintessential Boxing Gear Rocky! Each MiniMate figure…

# measures approximately 2" tall

ITEM CODE: FEB074473

PREVIEWS PAGE 416

MiniMates Set..........$14.99

---

An Adrian Minimate... I must have it!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

See, now I like the idea of a box set (or two) far greater than a whole line of Rocky minimates. Trying to put out seven or eight figures at a time over a series of waves would end up suffering from the "How many Sylverster Stalone minimates do I need?" syndrome. This way, you get Rocky and a few of his friends, then later perhaps Rocky and a few of his greatest battles.

And what greater accessory than a slab of beef?!

Any chance there's a bigger picture somewhere?

Man, I love this set! I see a nice Luke Cage fix mixed in as well :thumbsup:, And all the other new parts, and accessories(now I'll have to make a tiny freezer to keep the beef in, so it doen't rot) I like the box set idea as well, would like to see a 2nd one with Apollo and Paulie in there. Looking forward to the rest of the gang, like Drago, Thunderlips, And clubber Lang too!

All righty, the got the side of beef into the set! A box set is a great idea, the perfect way to sell these guys. Oddly enough, this is definitely on my "must buy" list. huh.

Any one have a link to a bigger picture?

Very nice. I can't wait for my Mickey to encourage Spider-Man to get the frak up and start wailing on those Centurions!

I'd like to see the next box have one beat-up Rocky and three opponents.

Any one have a link to a bigger picture?

I'll second that. Thanks for the info Ady. Love the idea of a box set. I really hope this continues to at least Rocky IV - Ivan Drago was my favorite Rocky villian. And I wonder if we'll see a Boxing Ring playset?

I've got a FEVAH!

And the only perscription is Rocky Minimates.

I liked the 'waves' more, if only to get some opponents. After seeing Rocky Balboa, the old addage of "only being as good as your enemies" applies. Now, Rocky is meat, but Rocky could've been (a contendah) Apollo-Clubber-Drago. Think about it :P

Like Fujis, I'd love to see a boxing ring playset, perhaps with an exclusive minimate. I'd also use it whenever my Galactica minimates need to settle some personal grievances!

Now this makes alot more sense than selling these individually or in 2-packs. I originally had little interest in this line, but look forward to picking them up now. For such a small photo, they look really nice. Great accessories, and the price is reasonable. If no ring is solicited, it would be cool if the box could be converted into a ring.

Excellent box set, do you think its inspired by Rocky 1 or Rocky as a whole. Could other box sets represent each film. I'll definetly pick two of these up, so that luke cage can have a proper hat, and I can make a Balrog minimate!