UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Dave Cockrum Tribute Hardcover

AdyCarter

A while ago I did some work with Aardwolf Publishing on a project to raise money for Bill Messner-Loebs when he fell on hard times, as a result I still get mails from them regarding projects and I felt I should pass this one along:

"Some of you may have heard that I am joining another publishing company soon, but my last outing with Aardwolf Publishing is a project I couldn't be prouder of: THE UNCANNY DAVE COCKRUM HARDCOVER.

This important tribute to my friend Dave, the creator of so many X-Men characters that the world has come to know and love, includes art tributes (renderings of Dave's character designs) by the greatest comics illustrators in the game, including Neal Adams, Sergio Aragones, Terry Austin, John Cassady, Travis Charest, Gene Colan, Alan Davis, John Romita Sr., Dave Gibbons, Michael Kaluta, Joe Kubert, Jim Lee, Marie Severin, Walter Simonson, Dave Sim, Joe Quesada and many others. There's also written tributes from Neil Gaiman, Alan Moore, Harlan Ellison and Chris Claremont... And 20 pages of never-before-seen Dave Cockrum art.

220 copies of this book will have unique, original Dave Cockrum sketches bound into the book. It may be your last chance to own an original Dave Cockrum. You don't want to miss this.

Visit http://www.AardwolfPublishing.com to order your copy.

Clifford Meth"