UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wednesday: Quicksilver/Scarlet Witch

bluesparrow

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that She-Hulk needs to appear in a future series where she can fill the requirement of "variant" (as in: She-Hulk with FF She-Hulk variant).

I personally would have preferred Quicksilver(in "brotherhood-green") as the variant...

I think we could see both She-Hulk in her FF costume and Quicksilver in green as repaints in Targets rolling stock.

These announcements are great. DST really wants us to shut up this year. There's just too many choices left for the last two. The one figure that would catch me off guard would be War Machine (if they want to consider the West Coast Avengers too).

I'm sure Ady will get the best announcement tomorrow. :biggrin: WE are THE minimates forum afterall. :thumbsup:

i will murder the whole world if i dont get a HAWKEYE!!!!!!!!!

Let's not be hasty, "murder the WHOLE world" and you'll have to make Hawkeye yourself!!

There's some strange rumor going around the DC board that the next two will be She-Hulk and Wonder Man.

:whistling:

I think it started over at AA's site this morning in a post from OmegaMatt. (Either that or he got the info from the dc board and posted there.... whatever. I'm not interested enough in rumor to chase down who said what when.)

If Vision isn't in the wave, I'd love to see a Black Knight and Jocasta. Jarvis would be a great chase figure. (Maybe he could be this summer's exclusive....) Because the Avengers without Jarvis is, well - I don't know what they are, but they aren't the Avengers.

It's like Batman and Robin but no Alfred. Wait - that was C3....

Regardless, we need Jarvis!

I'd love for She-Hulk to be up, but they really seem to be ramining home the Classic thing and Hawkeye, Vision, Wasp and Wonder-man would definately count more so it sadly seems very unlikely -_-

I'd love for She-Hulk to be up, but they really seem to be ramining home the Classic thing and Hawkeye, Vision, Wasp and Wonder-man would definately count more so it sadly seems very unlikely -_-

If it makes you feel any better, I think She-Hulk is a very good candidate to be released soon. She has her own book, has been an Avenger AND part of the Fantastic Four, played a pretty big part in Avengers Disassembled and is a "Hulk". I'd put her on par (if not a bit more popular) with Spider-Woman. And you see how much attention SW has received lately. AND they made 2 different versions of her.

She-Hulk has her classic Avengers look which would fit well with this wave or any subsequent waves. And then she is very easy to do a variant or con exclusive. Her FF costume is a great idea. And easy to do.

Also, Ms. Marvel has a good chance. With her X-Men ties and her own book ... she's as classic as Shulkie or Wonderman.

Chin up, Cyc!

Anybody think that Quicksilver's hair piece is a retooled Ultimate Wolverine's? If you got one (UW), take a close look and compare. It's pretty damn close, but different? Am I crazy?

We'll never know until we have them in hand or perhaps maybe more pics from Toy Fair. They do look awfully close.

Yeah, I was thinking close, but no cigar. From what I can see, the sideburns appear to be different, and the overall peice doesn't appear quite as "bushy" as Wolvie's, but that could just be the angle the pic was taken on...

EDIT: Just checked, and Quicksilver's hair is in fact a new sculpt! The sideburns are wider on Quicksilver, and on Wolvie, there is no gap between the back of the hair and the sideburns.

On a side note, Where is Quicksilver's little "wing" thingies in his hair?