UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Why Minimate Multiverse?

Amazing.JL

I am a plastic addict. This is the newest form of plastic that I cannot get out of my system. The forum is so well made, and I really like how it is run. I cannot be spending every day out on the town looking for MM, so I come here and see what is going on, and what is coming up. You guys are great, and I am glad I joined.

I like to talk about Minimates, well the other forums on the subject matter aren't/weren't half as busy as here. That and the people I know who discuss the subject matter are here. Kinda a gun held to the head situation :)

It's a Multiverse cus where else do you find Street Fgihter and Lord of the Rings in one place but not really intersecting with each other. We're like the Watchers, but we do meddle in the affairs of our little minimate population. And we do create new minis on occassion. But even the Watchers have someone else that's higher up on the ladder. :rolleyes:

I'm with Nestle. I was a member back on the AA board. I became an addict the very first time I held Series 1 Daredevil. LEGO was the only other toy/product that I was an avid collector of so to find something that I loved even more then LEGOs was rare, but Minimates fit the bill.

Also, like Nestle, I wasn't aware the board was going down. I showed up one day and it had dissappeared. It was a while later before I tracked down Multiverse, but I finally found it and I love it.

The reason I came here was for the mates, but the reason I stay here is for the people. We are all like a little family. We share news and discuss topics and just shoot the breeze. This is the only forum that I've found where people are actually mature and enjoy talking like grown ups. I've been to many other boards and started topics that get 3 pages of flames but not one decent answer or discussion. Here, you can start a thread and people will talk with you and discuss. Everything from Minimates to Battlestar Galactica to Video Game to the birth of your child. In the end, the core of the site really care about each other and enjoy each other company and that's why I stick around.

Also, just to throw a few bones out, the site was designed very nice and is kept running very smooth. All the Mods are nice and take care of business and I like that.

**GROUP HUG**

:thanks:

neo

(In perfect whiny, Richard Gere voice) Because I've got no where else to go :lol: Seriously, it's the one place I can get my Minimate questions answered in a timely manner. Having worked with Ady in the past, I know his dedication to things when he puts his mind to it :thumbsup: I think it definately shows how popular his forum is, when he was worried about the amount of members knocking out the site. There alot of forums out there that can't say the same :tongue: