UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Sideshow Premium Format Hulk!

Shanester

I just got my shipping info and charge confirmation from Sideshow. I ordered this baby while at SDCC 2006 and finally, he comes home soon. This will be a cornerstone of my collection.

7138_press01-001.jpg

He will be more than 30 lbs I think. Sideshow puts that number on all of their statues as an estimate. But I have smaller statues than this that are 30 lbs easily.

Someone on StatueForums said it is really 45lbs. I am guessing that is about right.

That's an awesome Hulk and Cap. Thanks guys for the heads up!, I've got the Green Goblin and waiting for the Spider-Man one to be released! I'm going to get my hands on the Hulk. So far I like they're detail on the SideShow figs.

Room is my same problem so I'm gonig to have to stop at three.

I can't believe how big those things are! Dee-zamn! Since we established size, what's the price?

...any Fantastic Four characters? A PF Thing would be sweet! (although I doubt I could afford it!)

Not sure what Cap is running yet, but the Hulk is $325. Yes, OUCH.

No F4 team members yet, but they did a PF Dr. Doom that is wicked. Sold out at $300.

Yes, these tend to more than hold value. The Doom is hard to find and always commands a firm premium. Sideshow tends to do these in very small runs and therefore create hard to find pieces right out of the gate.

Wow, all those PF statues are phenomenal. I've seen the Star Wars PF statues, but was never all that impressed, but those Marvel ones... amazing. I don't have the space or funds, but I can dream!

I just got my shipping info and charge confirmation from Sideshow. I ordered this baby while at SDCC 2006 and finally, he comes home soon. This will be a cornerstone of my collection.

7138_press01-001.jpg

dude that is one sweet Hulk....your collection is gonna be so sweet with this :)

Jeff of the Minis

• 2 weeks later...