UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Now I know why I stopped collecting toys...

rsprin

Gah! So the BSG mates come out, the only way to get all of them (and I'm just assuming that you got all of them in buying a case) is to buy a whole case, something I am not up for even though I would love to have 'em looks like I'm gonna have to wait for them to show up on ebay (almost none of the stores that sell mates sell then individually, really?). DC mates will be out god knows when, the quality is getting so bad limbs are snapping off right out of the box (one legged DOFP Wolverine anyone?). Don't start with the PM's asking what I'm giving away just yet but my god I am this (read very close) to giving up on mates. With 14 sets of X-Men mates, 38 Wolverines, I'm just not feeling it.

:angry:

Honestly, I think you could easily score a full set of Cylons from folks on this board. I did.

You are right about QC issues being bad, but I am hoping that DST is hearing what we say and working on it. The Cylons seem to be an improvement.