UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Shadowcat

Felyxz

I went to Target today looking for some G.I.Joe items and in the empty shelves were Minimate 2 packs.

And in the mist was one pack of Beast/Shadowcat

:D:D:D:D:D

I have my favorite X-man now!!!

I thought I would have to E-Bay Shadowcat. but now I don't

YEA!!!!

shadowcat009.jpg

ok. Lockheed might be a little big, but still it looks good.

There is a villain in the DC Universe called "Bird" who always has his falcon (or some bird predator :D ) on his arm. That technique would perfectly for it, though sadly, Bird is not in Minimate form. Not that he's my favourite character.

Glomit

• 2 weeks later...

And I thought I was Kitty's biggest fan. I really like the Lockheed idea. I will have to try that. I was so excited when I found her at the store this week. I cannot believe that Lockheed would be small enough from the ML that it would fit tthe minimate.

I think it is fair to say that Shadowcat was a long time in the waiting.

And with my Nightcrawler/Colossus two-pack, I am getting so close to completing my Excalibur set.

Just have to figure out how to make a custom Pheonix II, Meggan, and Capt. Britian.

And with my Nightcrawler/Colossus two-pack, I am getting so close to completing my Excalibur set.

Just have to figure out how to make a custom Pheonix II, Meggan, and Capt. Britian.

Well I can give you an idea for one of those ;)

http://www.geocities.com/thatbloketimbo/cb.jpg

T.

Well I can give you an idea for one of those ;)

http://www.geocities.com/thatbloketimbo/cb.jpg

T.

Very nice. If only I didn't have the artist talent of a 5 year old.

No I take that back.

I have a 5 year old Daughter who can draw and paint way better then me.

Then again, my cat can paint way better then me.

Boy, that Captain Britain is SWEET!! I am really looking forward to those guys. I want to build an X-Factor set, being that it was the very first comic I collected back in the 80s. I think most of that team has been made already, but I would definately need to do come customizing for their costumes of the time. Cyclops in Blue/white X, Kitty in her puffy shirt. Oh, the outfits in the 80s were so grand.

Boy, that Captain Britain is SWEET!! I am really looking forward to those guys. I want to build an X-Factor set, being that it was the very first comic I collected back in the 80s. I think most of that team has been made already, but I would definately need to do come customizing for their costumes of the time. Cyclops in Blue/white X, Kitty in her puffy shirt. Oh, the outfits in the 80s were so grand.

You mean Shadowcat like this?

Shadowcat.jpg

Shadowcat.jpg

That is exactly what I was talking about.

Shadowcat.jpg

That is exactly what I was talking about.

Now that is how they should have done Kitty. but beggers can't be choser and man did we begged (ok I begged)