UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Minimates at Midnight

As some of you might know, animals apparently speak at the stroke of midnight, New Year's ;). If you had the choice of 3 or more Minimates that could talk (or sweeter, still, move), which would they be?

-Classic Wolverine

-Grey Hulk

-Powerhouse Thing

-Classic Spider-Man

Glomit

No offense but some of those choices are the LAST figures I'd want brought to life at any time of day. I don't need to wake up to a Wolverine Minimate poking his claws into my eye demanding to know where the hell he is and what's going on. And he's a GOOD guy.

I think I'd take Mary Jane, Black Cat, and Gwen Stacey instead. I know I could handle at least two out of those three, and Gwen would just be happy to be alive again. (Elektra would be fun if she didn't scare the piss out of me.)

No offense but some of those choices are the LAST figures I'd want brought to life at any time of day. I don't need to wake up to a Wolverine Minimate poking his claws into my eye demanding to know where the hell he is and what's going on. And he's a GOOD guy.

Good point. I think I'd get him declawed. :P

Glomit

Just one... "Coming-Out Hulk"

[QUAGMIRE VOICE] Giggity-giggity! [/QUAGMIRE VOICE]

First, that's "Giggity-Giggity-Goo!", not that I would know, I swear.

And second, Shanester: You. Make. Me. Siiiiccckkk. :angry:

Kidding. I kid the Shanester! ;)

My choices:

Captain America

Spider-Woman

Daredevil

Professer X

Well, I'm keep my list down to two, to balance out the four (or more!) lists. ;)

- Capt America. He has always been my role model.

- Green Emerald City logomate. I'd love to get the scoop from him on what Jaycen went through to release this exclusive. :)