UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Anybody ever made Jigsaw?

Alpheon

Topic title is self explanitory. I was wondering if anyone made Jigsaw yet. Jigsaw being Punisher's only real "arch-enemy". The really ugly guy. I can just so easily imagine him as a Minimate, I figured someone must have HAD to had made him by now. Anyone? Feel free to post your thoughts on the subject as well.

I'm not sure if anyone's made a complete custom, but you could easily do a quick-custom:

Unmasked Doom head on either a Punisher or a Patch body, whichever look you prefer...

^ I dunno, Unmasked Doctor Doom's face doesn't seem...menacing enough. :huh:

How about the Thing head from the boxset then? Sure he'd be a little orange, but it's just "scar-tissue"...

^ I dunno, Unmasked Doctor Doom's face doesn't seem...menacing enough. :huh:

How about the Thing head from the boxset then? Sure he'd be a little orange, but it's just "scar-tissue"...

:lol: That's a great idea! Unfortunately, the FF Boxset is my Grail item right now, meaning that I don't have it but am searching for it like crazy! I'd rather NOT resort to eBay... :(

^ That was NOT a "hint, hint". Really.

ml jigsaw wears a suit, so you might get away with a prof x body, but the head is tricky. probably looking toward juggernaut or snarling logan with a lick of red paint for the scars and a punisher hairpiece? perhaps kingpin legs to get the pinstripe pants?