UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

New Fantastic Four....

XManRCJ

Given the cover seen online, anyone willing to bet soon we'll have a Black Panther Mini-mate?

I doubt it, as AA has no clue what we want. Otherwise, waves 14/15 would have been Classic Avengers.

As much as i love this line up, I feel like it's destined to be very temporary. Maybe not as temporary as the GR / Hulk / SM / Logan FF was.

ANd man, I'd love a BP 'mate (many of you know that already) and a modern Storm would rule as well.

But WOW! So many titles crossing over: Avengers, X-Men, Fantastic Four, Black Panther ... could get pretty confusing.

I have NEVER, EVER heard anything about this. Or heard OF it. What's going on in the Marvel Universe?! :blink:

How can you have missed Civil War?!?!

Heh, well... :blush: Pretty much, the only comic book reading I do (and I do a lot) is getting Hardback Volumes and TPBs from the library, and thus if it hasn't made a HB or TPB, then I know nothing about it. But, I do also learn a lot from Ultimate Guides and extremely limited internet resources. I only, ONLY know about Civil War because I've lurked here for a long time. I had never heard of Civil War before this site. :( I must say though, in all modesty, ;) that my knowledge of the history of the denizens in the Marvel Universe is pretty expansive, up until... 2000, I should say.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a huge Fantastic Four fan, but I must admit I abandoned comics a while back due to some lame storylines, increased pricing and books half-full of advertisements. I do still pick up the occasional TPB, but I have not picked up any of the Civil War books. I do have a general idea about the plot though. It seems like Johnny and Ben are still around and trying out new members. What happened to Reed and Sue? Did she get knocked up again??? Regardless of how good this storyline is, having a Fantastic Four that is not Reed, Sue, Ben & Johnny sucks! (although I didn't have a problem with the She-Hulk era for some reason)

I'm a huge Fantastic Four fan, but I must admit I abandoned comics a while back due to some lame storylines, increased pricing and books half-full of advertisements. I do still pick up the occasional TPB, but I have not picked up any of the Civil War books. I do have a general idea about the plot though. It seems like Johnny and Ben are still around and trying out new members. What happened to Reed and Sue? Did she get knocked up again??? Regardless of how good this storyline is, having a Fantastic Four that is not Reed, Sue, Ben & Johnny sucks! (although I didn't have a problem with the She-Hulk era for some reason)

I didn't really want to post spoilers, but I figure some others may want to know what's going on too.

Here is the summary of recent events from Wikipedia (Note: The second link contains spoilers for Civil War #6. If you haven't read it yet, be warned, especially the West Coast people.):

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fantastic_four#Civil_War

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marvel_civil_war#Synopsis

i luv BP and F4 as much as the next guy but it wont last, UNLESS Dr Doom comes in the Civil War picture and dies and then Invisble Woman and Mr. Fantastic become rulers of Latvia??? but the pic of Silver Surfer is probably another one issue thing. OR the F4 will now jsut be Thing and the Torch and every issue they're will be a guest apperecnce by like everyone in the Marvel Universe. And i bet Galactus will be a SUPRISE character in the civil war and kick Iron Man's ASS!!!!

Just a thought!!!! (BOOOOOOO!! :ironman2:) WOOOOOOOT (:daredevil::cap:)

wich one the one on the background?

well the other one might be stardust, i dont remember his name that good but he is a former galactus herald if i recall it right

and hes from the Annihilation series

this is what we're talkin about btw(or so i think at least):

ff.jpg

EDIT:

heres the marvel link:

http://www.marvel.com/universe/Stardust