UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Modern/Classic Cylon case pre-orders for... Feb?

So... my FLCS got shortpacked on one of their cases of Modern Cylons, and among the missing was the "Downloaded" cylon. (or so he claims! i'm suspicious) Either way, i missed'em and i was waffling on just going ahead and ordering a case of the guys for a Cylon-armada of DOOM! to rain down on my poor minimate's heads.

eventually made up my mind and decided they ARE in fact cool enough to have a whole case of them, instead of just one-of-each-for-collection-obsession's-sake. i quickly found, however, they're pretty much... gone now.

BUT!... i'm also seeing a whole bunch of sites that are listing pre-orders for cases of Classic and Modern Cylons (including Stuckakid) for Feb. 28th.

Thought i'd pop by, skim the forums a bit and see if any of you informed gents were able to confirm that the Cylons are in fact, getting a re-release of sorts when the first wave of galactica-actual (heh) hits next year?

That preorder date was just what we were all expecting... they're showing up earlier than we though so yay.

No re-release AFAIK

hrm. off to ebay with me then... that's a shame.

I guess i'm remembering wrongly then... but i could swear that Stuckakid had the case pre-orders marked as "sold out" just recently... and i got all excited when they showed up again for future purchase.

That preorder date was just what we were all expecting... they're showing up earlier than we though so yay.

No re-release AFAIK

hrm. off to ebay with me then... that's a shame.

I guess i'm remembering wrongly then... but i could swear that Stuckakid had the case pre-orders marked as "sold out" just recently... and i got all excited when they showed up again for future purchase.

Well, I just ordered a case from Stuckakid, total cost $63.34. HOPEFULLY I'll get it soon. I had to promise my wife to sell the extras on ebay, unless someone wants to buy one from me. I'm going to only keep one of each kind.