UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Just another enthusiast.

Greetings from afar!

I got my first Minimates at a Virgin Megastore (long since gone) and got a serious kick outta them! But then, alas, they fell victim to the dark depths of my closet and their very existence was wiped from my mind :( . But all was not lost (these were LOTR Minimates BTW), for Christmas was nearing and my Christmas list was in need of an update. I thought "Why not, I'll go and see what my brothers are asking for", and to my suprise, I found out that Battlestar Galactica Minimates existed. That also meant that there were Number Six Minimates :). Searching "BSG Minimates" I found this site and joined the ranks without hesitation.

Glomit

Greetings from afar!

I got my first Minimates at a Virgin Megastore (long since gone) and got a serious kick outta them! But then, alas, they fell victim to the dark depths of my closet and their very existence was wiped from my mind :( . But all was not lost (these were LOTR Minimates BTW), for Christmas was nearing and my Christmas list was in need of an update. I thought "Why not, I'll go and see what my brothers are asking for", and to my suprise, I found out that Battlestar Galactica Minimates existed. That also meant that there were Number Six Minimates :). Searching "BSG Minimates" I found this site and joined the ranks without hesitation.

Glomit

Yes... Welcome aboard. You think it's just BSG you want, oh are you in for a shock.

Greetings from afar!

Glomit

Yes... Welcome aboard. You think it's just BSG you want, oh are you in for a shock.

Well, I do have some other Minimates in mind, Marvel namely, but no conclusion has been come to.

Glomit

Greetings from afar!

Glomit

Well, I do have some other Minimates in mind, Marvel namely, but no conclusion has been come to.

Glomit

Yeah, just you wait. That addiction will kick in soon.