UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Comic Company: All help is welcome

NerdyTrev

For a few years now I've been working on a project which involves my own comic universe.

This is a project that I've started from scratch many times. It began with a simple series of comedic stories under the name, "Spleen Comics." It soon grew to having a few short series which usually dealt in Apocalyptic scenarios.

There was The Squad which handled the new Soviet Union's obsession with using extra-terrestrial forces to destroy, and rule, the Earth. Also there was a series of two friends who fought to survive various disasters like a Zombie apocalypse and a natural apocalypse.

That's all in the past now, I've since come up with more ideas that I found too similar to other comic companies that I would receive major criticism.

I have one last idea that i think might just ease my excitement. I have created a world that is very down to earth (literally). It is a world that only deals in real world problems such as serial killers, drug usage or cults with maybe a hint of supernatural elements.

I have only a handful of characters and want to keep it too a minimum. I want to make a big enough universe to tell enough stories, but not be overwhelmed by a multitude of characters.

This is where I need you guy's help. I need some character and story ideas. Maybe a few artists if I decide to become this series with the idea. I also need a name for the company, I have gone through a few ideas, but none of them really worked for me. Spleen Comics is currently out of the question.