UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

2014 - What, Where, How - help?

MrClean

Okay, so I'm trying to play catch up with this year's minimates and I hope everyone can help. I've been out of buying them most of this year. Cost, timing, new responsibilities… and so on. The last whole series I actually bought was Amazing Spider-Man 2. I know there was a massive flood in the last couple of months following a huge drought. I'm hoping members here can help me with a checklist of what has come out and how. Below is a list of what I know about, and I've noted which ones I actually have currently picked up(*), but there's so many all over the place now, I honestly have no idea where to start or what sets are actually out or not(?) and if they are regular, exclusive, con or blind bagged.

Amazing Spider-Man 2 (DST)*

Amazing Spider-Man 2 (TRU)*

Guardian of the Galaxy (DST)

Guardian of the Galaxy (TRU)*

Plants vs Zombies (TRU)*

Clerks (TRU)*

Marvel Infinity Box Set (TRU)*

TMNT (K-Mart)*

TMNT (TRU)*

TMNT (DST)

Days of Future Past (CON)

Days of Future Past wave? (DST)

Marvel All New X-Men wave? (DST)

TRU wave 19?

Other Marvel box sets?

Walking Dead wave?

Kill Bill ?

Godzilla?

Pathfinder?

Mass Effect?

Sin City?

Battle Beasts status?

Jay & Silent Bob?

Any help sorting this out will help immensely so I can begin catching up. (And giving my GF some Christmas ideas)

(And if this has already been done somewhere, can you help a brother out and merge this one?)

Thanks all!

You may find the release calendar on the Minimate Database useful. (Link) Scroll to the bottom for the most recent info. I think I've got everything on there except for Marvel TRU 19.

That's perfect! Thanks! I don't know how I never saw that particular page before. Fantastic!