UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Infamous Second Son

undeadpool

tnYVb4r.gif

LIVE STREAM AS DELSIN ON THURSDAY NIGHT/FRIDAY

Alright guys! Thursday night Infamous Second Son officially launches, I will be at my local gamestop picking up my collectors edition in my Delsin cosplay! (though it will be unfinished until i get the props within the collectors edition). After this I will begin an awesome livestream…as Delsin! so tune in to http://www.twitch.tv/undeadpool1 or Undeadpool1 or Delsin Rowe Plays Infamous Second! (which will be the name of the stream) I will be playing for as long as I can and hope to stream Thursday night, Friday and Saturday, Ill post a more detailed schedule on Wednesday, stay tuned and tell your friends if they are excited for the game and need a stream to watch :D

yjtQE7I.gif

INFAMOUS SECOND SON LIVESTREAMING AS DELSIN ROWE (cosplay)

alrighties! here is my live stream schedule for Infamous Second Son!

Friday 3/21/2014 1:00 AM — Whenever I get too tired to play

Friday 3/21/2014 12:00 PM — 3:00 PM

Friday 3/21/2014 7:00 PM — 12:00 AM

Saturday 3/22/2014 11;30 AM — 4:00 PM

Saturday 3/22/2014 5:30 PM — 12:00 AM

*this is subject to change, ill update my facebook and here with new times if this changes*

Please please PLEASE share this if you’re even remotely interested in tuning in or know someone who may be, I really wanna spread the word because i am super looking forward to this!

http://www.twitch.tv/undeadpool1

sXKJmEf.jpg

Edited by undeadpool