UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

It's the end of the world as I know it!!!

Nervous Rex

Hey man! BIG Congrats pal. I just got married myself back in July. 1st round is on me during the MMMV meetup in SD next year! Are you bringing the wife?

Speaking of the whole meet-up idea, we have to try that somewhere sometime. I know there's SDCC, but some of us can't afford that, sigh.

Hey thanks everyone...you definately made her day with some of those comments (you know they always feel ugly <_< ) She actually came with me two years ago, and didn't have such a great time...its not really her thing..plus I wouldn't want Leia to get Jealous :lol: .....speaking of which...Timbo, you never know what was under the dress now, do you ;) ?

really thanks again guys

Wow, gorgeous Mrs. there Nervous, I could see you skipping next SDCC for good reason's ;) Next year might be our last one, if things go as planned. So hopefully we'll all be able to meet up, not to mention convincing MPL and AJL to attend this time :D But that's for a seperate thread I think, congratulations and long life to you and your new family.