UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Need Help Identifying Minimate Piece (W23 WM Variant)

pk13

I seem to be missing the hair that originally came with the Mark II War Machine variant from Wave 23. I've looked through the MMDB but couldn't find any other mates that used the same hair. If anyone knows of another figure that uses the exact same hair, I would really appreciate a heads up as I would like to complete the Rhodes WM. Thanks in advance for any/all help!

And since I'm new here, (and just mentioned the MMDB), does the person or people that run that site post here? Because I would like to publicly thank them for all of the help that MMDB has been to me while I was researching Minimates before taking the plunge into collecting them. As well as the board here. I've read topics dating back a few years until now just to try and learn about this hobby. I've definitely learned a lot and appreciate everyone's efforts in getting information online for people that are just getting on board the MM train.