UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Need help for people who eat at hardee's or Carl's jr.

Hey guys normally I am not a charity case BUT recently Hardee's and Carl's jr put out an Instant win contest on there 40 oz drinks and 1 of the common prices is a skin for the amazing spider-man video game. Since I don't live in the U.S I can't get the code from there products; so I was just curious if anyone eats there and wins the Amazing Spider-man Suit code and doesn't need/want it if I may have it? If so please send me a message with the code and thanks!

Edited by darkredshdow

There's a Hardee's right by my house, but their food is grotesque so I never eat there. If all I have to buy is a drink then I can easily swing (no pun intended) by there on my way to work on a hot day or something. Do you know when the promotion ends?

So far I have "won" a theme, i'm assuming for the PS3 and a Behind the scenes video. I have had to give them all of my information, including address and it then tells me my prize will arrive 4 - 6 weeks by USPS MAIL.

As of now I haven't received anything and uumm.......isn't this stuff digital content? Should it just be a download?

There's a Hardee's right by my house, but their food is grotesque so I never eat there. If all I have to buy is a drink then I can easily swing (no pun intended) by there on my way to work on a hot day or something. Do you know when the promotion ends?

It ends on July 15th I believe; Thanks!

So far I have "won" a theme, i'm assuming for the PS3 and a Behind the scenes video. I have had to give them all of my information, including address and it then tells me my prize will arrive 4 - 6 weeks by USPS MAIL.

As of now I haven't received anything and uumm.......isn't this stuff digital content? Should it just be a download?

That is weird; maybe they enter you in a draw for the ps3/move contest? But they would have told you that you won it. Definitely curious as to what you will receive in the mail.

• 2 weeks later...

That is weird; maybe they enter you in a draw for the ps3/move contest? But they would have told you that you won it. Definitely curious as to what you will receive in the mail.

I emailed them about it, and their customer service people sent me links to my prizes.....just digital downloads, wallpapers and a video, which I figured but was never given those links once I registered everything. I think it was just set up badly for receiving your prize.

I emailed them about it, and their customer service people sent me links to my prizes.....just digital downloads, wallpapers and a video, which I figured but was never given those links once I registered everything. I think it was just set up badly for receiving your prize.

Oh ok, good to know.

What skin is it?

Vigilante suit.