UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

PM Etiquette

Okay, Im probably the worst person to mention this (as I frequently loose PMs in my inbox, or reply months later) however; A few people have mentioned that they'll be working out a trade or something with someone who'll just suddenly go quiet, they'll keep posting on the board but wont get back to them, then eventually they'll reply and say they cant be bothered, or they bought the items from ebay or something.

Its common decency to reply to PMs if they deserve a reply.

So, um there. Obviously its not something I can enforce unless you all wear brain slugs but you get my point, probably.

Sometimes I've been offered a trade and I respond, but the interested person doesn't. I'll just ignore you back. I've missed deals and trades because of this. :angry: Could have offerred my item to someone else.

I'd say a day or maybe two is more than enough to respond unless you are out of town or don't have Internet access. Plus sometimes you are mulling your options.

Also sometimes I get PMs that aren't in english.

Also sometimes I get PMs that aren't in english.

Its those damned Brits speaking that jibbety-jabber. They're all, "have a cup o' tea matey while we meander the lift this fortnight love". Makes you sick. :P