UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Are there any Mutant X customs?

Digging thru my comic boxes I came across the short lived Mutant X comic (Havok in an alternate dark reality). Has anyone here made them? Couldn't find it in the search. Just wanted to get the ball rolling for a quick parts list brainstorm. Would make for a great little set:

post-3472-0-89888700-1331227500_thumb.jp

Also, is there a way to search for customs on this site that showcases every version of each? Say I type: 'Batman or Doctor Who' and get a list of all the custom batman OR doctor who pictures that were submitted and lists their owners? I think that would be a huge help (and if not an option yet, a rather daunting task- but ultimately worth it). It'd be great for all the customizers to see what was done and cherry pick what they consider to be the best custom out there and give credit where credit is due. More often than not I spend a lot of time surfing the minimate database for figures and accessories- I think there should be something similar out there to showcase not only the hardwork done by everyone here, but also as a unique reference tool.

Crazy idea?