UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Out of the Minimate game

Kraven

Not all shoeboxes of minimates are created equally. I mean, a size 9 box will certainly net you less than a size 13?

Seriously though, it'll depend more on what mates you have than how many. If you've got some harder to find mates, you're going to do better than if it's a bunch of commons.

P.S. Sorry to see you quit. I've quit before and sold all my stuff to helpl pay for other interests. I wish I'd kept them, because I've paid more getting them back than I got for selling them off. Hope you're really done if you're selling.

Edited by minivenom

Literally impossible to say what that would be worth without you showing more details in terms of figures included, condition, and accessories. My guess is that it could be worth anything from $50 to $200 or so, depending on all that stuff and how you try to sell it.

Edited by karamazov80

Sorry you are leaving the wonderful world of minimates. But if youre sure about selling... I can see already that you have some I still need. If you're giving first dibs to members of the multiverse I'd love to see what all you have and hear your prices. If you sell them as a lot on eBay you should definitely count how many you have. I just saw a lot of 126 mates sell for $170. Up to you if you sell them individually or as a set though. Not sure what will get you more money or if you're just looking to get rid of them all at once.