UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

legofreak customs

I love it kiddo.you even gave him background.would it be too hard to even get a closer snapshot of him?

I'm not much into video games but I got a friend who's really into games so I'm a little familiar with Assasins Creed. That custom of yours looks cool and captures Desmond Miles' look pretty good. Like ecplispe said, maybe you get a better shot of him somehow, less blury. Maybe step a little back from him?

I never did customize Legos - actually I never customized any other toy than Minimates - but I know there's a huge community and I love a lot of the stuff they are doing. There's a guy from France who really blows my mind with his work. I especially love his Star Wars stuff.

Anyways, welcome to the 'verse! :biggrin:

Maybe it's just me, but I'm not seeing any pics.

If you're having troubles, maybe try starting a Flickr account or Photobucket or something like that. I'm pretty sure you need to have your photos online somewhere to post them here. Or maybe try the "add attachment" button right below the main message body of a post.

Like Bob said, welcome to the forum! :) I hope you have a lot of fun!

Try to keep your stuff in one thread, so you won't get trouble and everybody is able to view everything you've created. Otherwise it gets pretty confusing. And for the pics, maybe try to take the pics in daylight, that usually helps a lot. :thumbsup:

OK this one I can see. :) So who are these guys anyway? Tell me about them please.

She's right. I can spot the Assassin's Creed guy on the left, but who are the others?