UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Thor: Stormbreaker set

Mystery Man

Stormbreaker.

I know it's totally nit-picky but "classic" Thor's helmet didn't have the little nose guard in the front. That's a modern addition.

I find I am still tempted by the CHA set... if only to swap a IM2 Rhodey head out for Stark's to get a Rhodes as Classic Iron Man mate. Lordy, I'm seriously considering dropping 20+ on a 4 pack just for a custom. It's a sickness.

Actually, I think Wave 25 Iron man would work just as well, and it'd be a bit cheaper.

Actually, I think Wave 25 Iron man would work just as well, and it'd be a bit cheaper.

Not to whine, but I'd have to paint over the tiny eyeslits and that's like hard and stuff.

And that'll teach me not to check one last time before shutting the computer down for the night. Wonder if that code would still work today...

Can save a couple bucks today on the CHA set. Used codes EXPO2011 for 15% off and LABORDAY for free shipping

Thanks for the heads up! I already had a couple of the classic sets, but ordered Marvel Select Hawkeye :buttrock:

Saw him this weekend at my Disney store. Look like a great figure.