UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave 25 question

bigvis497

I looked back and couldn't find any information in old threads, so here goes. I just picked up a Wave 25 Captain America/Red Skull pack MIB. Unfortunately, my Red Skull was missing the holster on his jacket. As you can see from the pics, it doesn't look like the piece was ever glued in. Does anybody know if this was a widespread problem?

20150222_132511-1_zpsyqldpbit.jpg

I'm really bummed since these were not cheap when I bought them. It's not the sellers fault since these were sold brand new and unopened. I could ask DST but I highly doubt they would have something this old.

20150222_132546-1_zpshahqbjm7.jpg

I've got hundreds of Minimates in my collection and not a single one is broken or missing pieces. I'm pretty OCD about keeping everything complete. Baron Strucker came with a the same piece in green and he's much cheaper, but painting it black would bug the hell out of me since it's not the original. I really don't want to buy another Red Skull. Does anyone have an extra of this piece?

Edited by bigvis497

The same coat was also used for Baron Strucker; if worse comes to worse you can either paint that one black or slice off the holster from that one and attach it. I would also suggest checking the parts thread in the Flea Market. I don't think I have an extra, but I'm sure someone does.