UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Birthday thread

mini nugget

So i thought instead of clogging up the system with lots of different threads there should be just one thats updated everyday.

(sorry if its been done before, if so feel free to delete/lock this thread)

it will be updated daily by me but in case i am unable to update as quick as people would like, or not at all, feel free to update your self.

thanks for reading that, todays birthday 'verser (and the first of the thread) is God Magnus(32) happy birthday dude

I think this has been said/thought of before..... but I think birthday threads are one of the only excuses to "cluttering" threads, as each one is special to the person devoted to it.

i'm sure its been said before but i couldnt find an actual thread, my thought was this way instead of making a thread about a particular member you like you can choose who to coment on, sorry if anyone thinks this is a bad idea, if so i will stop it now

but for now, today's birthday 'verser's are Skids(23), watoke(44)

I think for the reasons stated above, it's nicer to have a birthday thread for the actual member. And as I'm the person who periodically deletes old birthday threads I'm happy for it to continue.

All the same. Happy Birthday to Shamrock.

I think for the reasons stated above, it's nicer to have a birthday thread for the actual member. And as I'm the person who periodically deletes old birthday threads I'm happy for it to continue.

I agree with you,It makes you feel special to have a thread,When its in a thread Its like being a room filled with people doing their everyday things and every1 says happy birthday when you walk by them.But when you have your own thread its like a suprise birthday with the room filled with dedicated people coming to your birthday party and missing whatever else they gotta do.

You do have to agree that mini nugget's heart was in the right place I give him partial credit for that.

yes that is true for the past couple of days he has been posting threads so props to you man for making ppl feel special.Should i make a thread for shamrock?is it ok with staff i dont wnna get into any fights or arguments or break da rules

ok, i've noticed the general feeling, so i think its safe to say that this is'nt as good an idea as it was in my head, as i've said before the staff can feel free to freeze this thread as i dont want to cause any disrespect to anybody, i did generally think this would juist be a good idea