UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Ever wanted to eat your Marvel Minimate?

storm 1:08

You probably don't want to but if you still do, here's a better alternative: Marvel Edibles!

http://www.toymania.com/news/messages/8432.shtml

It's candy action figures that have 4 points of articulation! The workers at the comic shop I go to showed this to me in the newest Toyfare (I think). I remembered seeing a Wolverine, and I think a Hulk. Talk about having your cake and eating it too. At least when you are bored with it, you can make use of it and eat it.

"Ever wanted to eat your Marvel Minimate?"

Just Sue Storm, Black Cat, Elektra, Gwen Stacy, Spider-Woman, Silver Sable, Firestar, Rogue, Mystique, Jean Grey, Storm and Emma Frost! ;) Not necessarily in that order... :lol:

Perv.

Anyone else find it weird that Spidey has a stick up his butt?!?!?!......

Yes very odd. :huh:

I guess it would have been more weird the other way around. :P

What a stick up my butt?!?!?! Perv....

• 2 weeks later...
"Ever wanted to eat your Marvel Minimate?"

Just Sue Storm, Black Cat, Elektra, Gwen Stacy, Spider-Woman, Silver Sable, Firestar, Rogue, Mystique, Jean Grey, Storm and Emma Frost! ;) Not necessarily in that order... :lol:

Well said that man! Not a perv!

I was going to start a thread on these, but not because they are tasty treats. The reason? Well, I can't find a dang picture of him, but if you look closely at the Hulk Edibles figure, you may notice something remarkeable about him.

He uses the exact same tampo design as the green Hulk Minimate.

My local Wal-Mart had these in the toy clearance aisle already. I looked though the 10 or so that they had there, and can tell you that they looked nothing like the ones in those pictures. The tampos on Spidey were so bad that you couldn't even tell it was a spider on his chest. It looked like a big blob. They all looked like big blobs of paint.

Still, they're kinda a messed up idea. I don't think I would want to eat something I'd been playing with on the floor all day. Plus, kids are gonna think they can eat all of their toys. Edible toys... That's a great idea...

• 2 weeks later...