UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Ulti'mate Mates

HRGMann

From a couple of ebay buy-it-nows, I received in the mail today full sets of series 1 and 3. I never got the Ultimate X-men mates, and I am very pleased with them. Even though they're old-school mates, I like their designs. So, as far as Ultimate Universe mates, we have:

Jean Grey, Cyclops, Storm, Wolverine, Sabertooth

Spider-Man, Goblin

Iron Man, Hulk, Thor, Captain America (x2), and Nick Fury

.... and Spider-Woman on the horizon.

Have I missed anyone? Was Ultimate Daredevil's costume different from the regular version? Wasn't Ultimate Elektra in black? Who's left except for the Fantastic Four? The Supreme Power guys?

Quite frankly, we're missing LOTS. I'd go into all of that crap, but i'll list a few highlights that i PERSONALLY want:

Starting with teams we have yet to finish, although it wouldn't matter since they're all pretty much

dead

:

X-men (and villains):

Angel (why stop that trend, DST??)

Beast

Iceman

Updated Storm

Updated, longer hair Jean

Shadow Cat

Deadpool

Mystique

Madrox

Apocalypse

Scarlet Witch

Quicksilver

Juggernaut

Avengers:

"Black Ops" Hawkeye

Modern Hawkeye

Valkyrie

Yellowjacket

Wasp

Giant Man (variant, i guess)

Spiderman (and villains)

Scorpion

Carnage

Venom

Black Cat

Electro ("human-ish")

Electro (blue)

Vulture

Mysterio

And the rest we need:

Fantastic 4:

Reed

Johnny

Sue

Ben

Random characters:

Carol Danvers

Mahr-Vhel

Vision

Captain Britain

Captain France

Captain Italy

Captain Spain

Quite a list...i just wish DST would actually FINISH the teams we already have first. Hawkeye and Valkyrie are musts. :confused:

Edited by Twisted Two-Face

Yeah that list is pretty all-inclusive.

But I doubt DST is going to put much emphasis on the Ultimate characters when there's still Kangs to make.

But some absolutley essential Ultimate Characters are:

Magneto

Mysterio (It's looking like it at least)

Hank and Janet Pym

Hawkeye

Electro

Doc Ock

Venom and Carnage

Quicksilver

Ultron (Cause you know there are more of those little buggers out there!)

That's all we absolutely have to have. Until Scorpion comes back into play (which I believe he will) he's nonessential. Deadpool is the same. As is Beetle. But my wishlist includes every single Ultimate Character EXCEPT Valkrye. Or, yaknow, the rest of the Defenders.

Valkrye is absolutely not at all essential. She hasn't DONE anything. In fact, she was created as a freakin' JOKE by the REAL Ultimates writer. All she did was get one of the best characters in the series

DRAGGED into HELL (Thor FYI)

First and foremost, finish off the Ultimates with Hawkeye, Giant Man, Wasp, and Black Widow. After these have been done then we can follow the rest.

I would definitely like an Ultimate Cap and Iron Man but i would rather they do more of the regular 616 Marvel Universe minimates, they have so many characters they haven't made yet.

You do know that Cap and Iron Man are in the new series right?

I Would LOOOVE Them to do The Clone Saga in Ultimate Spider-Man, My Favorite Saga of all for The Ultimate Universe! And They Also Need to do The Rest of The Ultimates. :D

Edited by The GrumbleGrumbles