UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Minimates UK

JoeyCrypts

I live in the uk, and have trouble finding minimates old and new, although iv had some success with forbidden planet. Can anyone suggest a good retailer that has older minimates that sell in the uk, or can ship to the uk for reasonable price?,

thanks

Joey, have a word with members Buttheadsmate and Winkerbean. Both are in the UK and both can help you out.

Also, read the marketplace threads. Want/haves and want to sell/buy are superb resources.

Enjoy building your collection :)

Limited Edition also stocks mates. As for older waves the want/have lists is the best place. You will be very lucky indeed in my mind to find any shops that have anything more then say 3 or 4 waves older then the current one. you would also be surprised that Ebay UK can be quite cheap when picking up older figures.

Amazon.co.uk has some Wave 12 minimates on there last time I checked. I second MiniFiend UK's reccomendation for Limited Edition. I've gotten a couple of waves and box sets from them.

Forbidden Planet is hit and miss. I ordered some wave 19 and 20 mates off there last year and they didn't arrive for a good three/four/five months. I clean forgot about them by the time they arrived. However but they do list most boxsets and chase figures (though they didn't have waves 23 or 24 up) so it's 50/50. You can request to be notified by email when the order is dispatched, which is worth doing.

hey if any uk memmbers are interested in spiderman 3 minimates go to play.com, go on the gadgets part and type spiderman. there ares about 3 ,2 packs on there and there only 4-5 pounds. hope this helped

can anyone provide an address for limited edition, cuz the link on MMMV doesnt work for me

cheers

Limited Edition (eBay)

This is Limited Editions shop on eBay, Not sure what happened to their online shop, I just got the Villains set and Marvel Wave 25 & variant from them last week, and i can't fault them,

Limited Edition are my go-to guys for 'Mates in the UK....Yay!

Ian

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone....

New poster here. Been lurking around the boards for some time now and collecting Marvel 'mates for a few years, but this is my first post.

Like most of the UK members, am finding that minimates are becoming increasingly difficult to find. I just paid a daft amount for the TRU Bullseye/Moonstone set on ebay, but I have to say, they were worth it. Love the pearly finish on Moonstone after not feeling that impressed with the initial pictures I had seen.

I have pre-ordered The Champions, Thunderbolts, Dark Avengers #2 and the Psylocke/Gambit series from BBTS in the States and am hoping to pick up the Dark Avengers #1 box set somehow, I found it available for pre-order on play.com for £12.99 and was wondering if anyone has any experience of ordering minimates from them? The page has the promo art for the Iron Patriot and an expected availabillity of July 31st. Would appreciate some advice...do people think it is worth ordering or am I living in hope?

Thanks everyone! Hopefully I will post a little more often now I have broken the ice!

Hey everyone....

Like most of the UK members, am finding that minimates are becoming increasingly difficult to find. I just paid a daft amount for the TRU Bullseye/Moonstone set on ebay, but I have to say, they were worth it. Love the pearly finish on Moonstone after not feeling that impressed with the initial pictures I had seen.

I have pre-ordered The Champions, Thunderbolts, Dark Avengers #2 and the Psylocke/Gambit series from BBTS in the States and am hoping to pick up the Dark Avengers #1 box set somehow, I found it available for pre-order on play.com for £12.99 and was wondering if anyone has any experience of ordering minimates from them? The page has the promo art for the Iron Patriot and an expected availabillity of July 31st. Would appreciate some advice...do people think it is worth ordering or am I living in hope?

Thanks everyone! Hopefully I will post a little more often now I have broken the ice!

Hi, welcome to the boards. i was bable to find bullseye and moonstone on amazon, bought it as soon as it was on more or less it was a steal at £12 though, pity they dont do more minimates on there.

#

im ordering all the same box sets from AFX or BBTS not sure which yet, and iv ordered minimates from play before but they werent preordered, so im just waiting to see what happens but so far so good.

Thanks for the welcome!

I have put in a pre-order with play and am just going to see what happens. I guess if it hits any problems I can just cancel and try to track down the Dark Avengers set from somewhere else. I will let everyone know how it goes anyway. Fingers crossed.

...and Marvel Wave 25 & variant from them last week

They had the variant? I got the main three off them a few weeks back. I didn't realise they were going to have the variant (not that I'm AS keen on this wave, but I definitly want to get Ultimate Spider-Woman). Did it come on it's own or with the other boxes in the wave?

Hi, welcome to the boards. i was bable to find bullseye and moonstone on amazon, bought it as soon as it was on more or less it was a steal at £12 though, pity they dont do more minimates on there.

Was that .co.uk or .com? Either way, that's great! I spent about double that to import from the US (annoying), but I will keep an eye on there. I didn't think they stocked more recent waves.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know when limited edition are getting the sdcc box sets in? I emailed them a week ago about it and they haven't replied yet, which is a little wierd seeing as they normally reply the day after.

Is he on holiday, maybe? If he is, then ill be feeling a little selfish :(

Sorry if this post is underlined, having trouble turning it off...

I live in the uk, and have trouble finding minimates old and new, although iv had some success with forbidden planet. Can anyone suggest a good retailer that has older minimates that sell in the uk, or can ship to the uk for reasonable price?,

thanks

buy mine , I'm selling all bar my Iron Man and Captain america stuff ;)

thanks

buy mine , I'm selling all bar my Iron Man and Captain america stuff ;)

Yeah i'm currently bidding on some of yours :lol:

Is Limited Edition still going? theres nout on there Ebay shop and there website won't work :angry: