UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Golden Powerhouse Sandman Awards

Trekker 42

This thread is like the NEW Academy, but the opposite. These awards are for the worst of the worst. The same laws apply as the rules in the first post HERE with some minor adjustments to categories:

Worst Picture

Worst Director

Worst Actor

Worst Actress

Worst Supporting Actor

Worst Supporting Actress

Worst Screen Couple

Worst Screenplay

Worst Sequel or prequel

Worst Original Song

MMMV CATEGORY ONLY: Worst Ending

Once again, vote only where you want to vote. Also, NO CRITIZING VOTES.

EDIT: No defending either. That rule is removed. Keep this thread for voting only. If you wish to argue the points made here, create a new thread

My picks:

Worst Picture: Happily N'Ever After. Remmber this movie? Well it sucked with a capital S

Worst Director: Whoever directed Happily N'Ever After

Worst Actor: Chow Yun fat; Pirates of the Caribbean At World's End (For sheer pointlessness)

Worst Actress: The Queen from 300

Worst Supporting Actor: Julian McMahon: Fantastic Four Rise of the Silver Surfer

Worst Supporting Actress: Amy Adams: Underdog (A razzie and an Academy Award!)

Worst Screen Couple: Toby McGuire and Bryce Dallas Howard Spider Man 3

Worst Sequel: Fantastic Four 2. Lightyearsahead of the first; worst of the sequels this year that I saw

Worst Ending: Bridge to Terabithia. Damn it, that ending was so f'ing depressing. Worst. Ending. Ever. Good movie otherwise.

Listen folks, as the guidelines read, refrain from making any posts that claim to be "official" or "MMMV backed", without first getting permission from the staff. When people read these, they think that the polls are sanctioned by the Minimate Multiverse and THEY ARE NOT.

Its OK to run polls like this, but don't suggest that they are sanctioned by calling them MMMV polls. If you need further clarification, feel free to PM staff.

Worst Picture

-Superbad

Worst Director

-Quentin Tarantino (Anything)

Worst Actor

-Eddie Murphy (Norbit)

Worst Actress

-Kirsten Dunst (Spider-Man 3)

Worst Supporting Actor

-Robert De Niro (Stardust)

Worst Supporting Actress

-Mandy Moore (Because I Said So)

Worst Screen Couple

-Eddie Murphy and Eddie Murphy (Norbit)

Worst Screenplay

-Spider-Man 3

Worst Sequel or prequel

-Are We Done Yet?

MMMV CATEGORY ONLY: Worst Ending

-I Am Legend

neo

Listen folks, as the guidelines read, refrain from making any posts that claim to be "official" or "MMMV backed", without first getting permission from the staff. When people read these, they think that the polls are sanctioned by the Minimate Multiverse and THEY ARE NOT.

Its OK to run polls like this, but don't suggest that they are sanctioned by calling them MMMV polls. If you need further clarification, feel free to PM staff.

sorry. What i meant was that these are not created by the multiverse. i made these so that MMMV members could post what they think are the best and worst of the year. it's not really a poll, it's just a counter to the official academy (at least the companion to this is.). It is just meant to have some fun and show what REALLY was the best and the worst instead of letting a bunch of pricks who think they know movies better than the people who pay to see them pick the best.

Also I edited it to not tick off Admin (literally) :D

Worst Ending: Bridge to Terabithia. Damn it, that ending was so f'ing depressing. Worst. Ending. Ever. Good movie otherwise.

Uh, that's how the book ended too. Life's not always rainbows and sunshine.

I know. I had not read the book before I saw this on Starz or whatever it was. It just came as a shock. Also, read the rules. NO JUDGING OTHER VOTES! I think I need to remove that defense provision. It could strike up arguments which is not what this thread is about

Worst Picture: dragon wars (so bad!!!)

Worst Director: the guy who directed dragon wars

Worst Actor: Cedric the Entertainer ( code name: the cleaner)

Worst Actress: hali bary (perfect stranger)

Worst Supporting Actor: Manu Bennett (30 days of night)

Worst Supporting Actress: the girl that played Alice masters fantastic 4 2 (i dont want to wiki it)

Worst Screen Couple: the cuple in dragon wars

Worst Screenplay: dragon wars (if u haven't seen it get a group of smart ass friends together and watch it)

Worst Sequel or prequel: rush hour 3

Worst Original Song:

Worst Ending: dragon wars